Rules for Classroom Maintenance
- Place your bags neatly alongside your desk leaving sufficient walking space.
- Keep your books and other belongings neatly either on the desk or in your bags.
- Do not use the teacher’s table or chairs for any purpose whatsoever.
- Do not write on the whiteboard without the teacher’s permission.
- Clear your desks of all academic materials before tiffin break and clean up the desks afterwards.
- Use Bins to dispose of your litter.
- Do not write or leave shoe marks on the furniture or classrooms walls.
- Switch off all the lights and fans when the classrooms are not in use.
- Always close the classroom door behind you, without slamming.