Code of conduct
In order to create a positive atmosphere in our school we expect all members of the school community to:
- Show respect for the needs and differences of all individuals
- Respect the property of to others, the school and the local community by treating the environment with care.
- Be excellent representatives of the school at all times take responsibility for their own actions.
- Acknowledge that everyone is entitled to be happy and to feel secure and calm in a community free from aggression and bullying.
- Make a positive contribution to life at the School.
- Bring only suitable and appropriate items into the School.
The code was developed to help us achieve our Mission Statement and to make SunUp a happy, stimulating and enjoyable Centre of learning.